For our release versions we follow the SemVer specification, meaning that we structure our versions into a MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH semantic.
Our current release process is structured in the following way:
- PATCH versions for minor backwards compatible bug fixes and new small features. This should have a bi-weekly cadence.
- MINOR versions will include functionality that is backwards compatible. This should have a monthly cadence.
- MAJOR versions for major functionality that it's added or changes that are not backwards compatible.
Every release is packed with:
- Source code .zip/tarballs
- Binaries for Windows, Linux and macOS
- Docker image uploaded to DockerHub
If waiting for a new release it's not enough, we also provide nightly builds that include the latest changes.
You can find our releases here.
KICS docker images are pushed to DockerHub